162 abstracts were accepted and the paper submission site is now open with a deadline of February 28. Authors must submit their manuscripts in strict conformance with the 2017 MAIREINFRA conference guidelines. Please submit your paper following the template for a peer review for publication in 2017 MAIREINFRA Proceedings (6 pages maximum). Please use the Word 6_skytrustgmail-com_paper_template_1 and submit it through the paper submission menu.
Please select the appropriate option where your paper should be considered. Put 1 in the file name if you want your paper considered for Track 1 of Proceedings only; 2 for Track 2 of Proceedings only; 3 for Track 3 of Proceedings only; 4 for Proceedings and International Journal of Pavements; 5 for Proceedings and Journal of Construction Engineering and Project Management; 6 for Proceedings and ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems Special Collections.
You will be contacted if your paper is selected for consideration in each respective journal. You will be then asked to submit your paper in a longer version (at least 12 pages), which should be different from the shorter version for Proceedings by at least 50%, following a respective Journal’s formatting guideline for an additional round of peer-reviews. Please do NOT submit the longer version of the paper to this conference website.
You can download the conference brochure here.
Please note following deadlines:
- Closed: Submission of abstracts through the website www.maireinfra.org
- December 9th, 2016: Notification of abstract acceptance
- February 28th, 2017: Submission of full papers in official format (Word)
- March 31st, 2017: Notification of paper acceptance and required corrections
- April 30th, 2017: Final paper submission (corrected and revised)
- July 19th–21st, 2017: 2017 MAIREINFRA Conference at J.W. Marriott, Seoul, South Korea
Organizations and companies are invited to exhibit. For more information please send email to email@example.com